Welcome to the Allergy Wellness Centre site. My name is Dr. Rob Neposlan. I have been a long-standing, health educator and chiropractor in Amherstburg since 1997. After completing my Hons. B. Comm and M.B.A. in 1987 and my Doctor of Chiropractic Degree in 1996, I located my practice here in Amherstburg, Ontario.
Since opening this practice in 1997, I have attended many post-graduate courses or seminars all with the goal to help patients live longer, healthier lives and to educate as many people as possible about a ‘wellness’ lifestyle. To this end, over the years I have studied a variety of techniques in the world of energy medicine many of these aimed specifically at identifying a person’s allergies or intolerances and minimizing or eliminating them. In some way all of the following people/techniques have influenced the work we do today at the Allergy Wellness Centre:
- Dr. Jerry Carpenter at Logan Chiropractic College who taught me the art of leg length analysis
- Drs. Jon Sunderlage and Richard Yennie- Acupuncture Instruction
- Dr. Dick Versandaal – Contact Reflex Analysis
- Dr. Mikael Adams – Auriculo Therapy
- Dr. Jay Holder- Torque Release and Auricular Therapy
- Dr. John Brimhall – Six Steps To Wellness
- Dr Katrina Kulhay – Developing a Wellness Practice,
- Dr. Scott Walker – Neuro Emotional Technique
- Dr. Devi Nambudripad – NAET
- Dr. Ellen Cutler – BioSET
- Drs. Jaffe and Mellor – Jaffe Mellor Technique
- Larry Steel – BOS Technique, Dr. Leslie Feinberg – Neuromodulation Technique
- Dr. Richard Bartlett – Matrix Energetics, Dr. Lawrence Newsome – BioKinetics, Dr.
- Allan Phillips –Neurolink
- Dr. George Gonzalez- Gonzalez Rehabilitation Technique
- Dr. Anthony Smith – Craniobiotic Technique
- Dr. James Chestnut- The Wellness Practice
- Dr John Thie-Touch For Health
- John Maguire-Applied Kinesiology.
Over the years we have treated thousands of patients with tremendous success. The people listed above have played a significant role in shaping the work that helped achieve these results. Without them and the pioneers/mentors that came before, our Centre would not exist today.